Monday, February 20, 2012

CR84FN #48 Week 2 - Colour Challenge

The Colour Challenge over at CR84FN was gorgeous this week as was the work of the design team - just awesome! I especially loved Lisa's mannequin and it put me in mind of some collections chipboard elements I had yet to play with. I pulled out the mannequin, some wings, as well as some chipboard labels and went to work on them with this weeks colours.



Recipe
Cardstock: Bazzil
Paper: Lilybee Design: "Picket Fence"

Paint: Adirondack Snow Cap Dabber
Chipboard: Collections - Wings, mannequin, labels, heart
Stamp: Collections: Victorian Sheet #1
Copics: YG 23, YG25 (To colour heart, string and ribbon)
Bling: Glimmermist: Deep Plum; Ranger Crackle Accecnts; MAking Memories Vintage Groove (bead)
Sentiment: Computer generated


This year: 7 Birthday cards, 5 valentines, 3 baby cards, 2 Mothers Day cards, 1 travel journal, 5 single LOs

4 comments:

  1. WOW! Stunning card! Those wings are outstanding! Thanks for joining along with CR84FN :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous! I love the dimension in the dressform and beautiful wings! Thanks for playing along with CR84FN!

    ReplyDelete
  3. FAB details! LOVE the wings and the tape measure belt and the lace apron and the heart! PRETTY PRETTY card! THX for playing with us at CR84FN!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! You made my Day!